You can tell a lot about a language from WIKIPEDIA

Bangla   Fri May 15, 2009 5:26 am GMT
<<< Depth of Turkish Wkipedia is 124, so it's quality is better than French and German wikipediae. >>>>

Lol at your racist mentality. Why can't Turkish Wikipedia be better than French or German? Numbers do not lie. Turkish Wikipedia have greater depth than French or German Wikipedias, thus meaning each article (even though small amount) have more materials in it compared to French or German.

<<<<< it's interesting to note for example that Polish Wikipedia, despite having more articles than Spanish (600 000 vs 400 000 more or less), has depth 10 whereas Spanish has 108. >>>

Like I said before, most of the Spanish's articles are copied and pasted from English or other language wikipedia, that is why they have more depth to it.
Losing my time   Fri May 15, 2009 9:18 am GMT
Wikipedia? What's Wikipedia? A new hobby among the losers with too much time on their hands? Better be an antimooner!
Guest   Fri May 15, 2009 11:18 am GMT
<<Like I said before, most of the Spanish's articles are copied and pasted from English or other language wikipedia, that is why they have more depth to it. >>

LOL, copied and pasted? Then they are in English too... If that was true Spanish Wikipedia would have more articles because it's easy to translate the English articles. You can't prove what you say.