Are You A Successful Language Learner?

K. T.   Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:49 am GMT
Antimoon would like to know if you are a successful English language learner, but what about other languages? Do you feel you have reached your goal(s) in the language (s) you set about learning?

I never feel like I stop learning even if I can speak "fluently"...

Your thoughts? In any language, of course.
38   Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:09 am GMT
Learning a language is a lifelong project!
The more you learn, the more you find you have to learn!
I never ask myself if I am considered successful in any of the languages that I know.

书山有路勤为径,学海无涯苦作舟。
There is no royal road to learning.
yegolev   Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:02 am GMT
The more you learn the more you make errors, or rather the more the errors annoy you! Because when you're a beginner you can't tell when you make a mistake. When you're advanced you know when you make a mistake right after you say it!
Koine   Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:27 am GMT
Ἕτερος γὰρ αὐτός ό φίλον ἐστιν. ---- Ἀριστοτέλης
isabell   Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:10 am GMT
Continuous usage of language is the key for successful learning.I use flash cards to memorize words and their meanings.came across a very innovative site www.funnelbrain.com,that gives us the platform to create flashcards,videos and photos for better learning and memorizing purposes.one must use such f-learning facilities.
isabell   Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:13 am GMT
Continuous usage of language is the key for successful learning.I use flash cards to memorize words and their meanings.came across a very innovative site www.funnelbrain.com that gives us the platform to create flashcards,videos and photos for better learning and memorizing purposes.one must use such f-learning facilities.
Yoda   Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:37 am GMT
<<Are You A Successful Language Learner?>>

Yes. Very successful language learner, I am.
Evinória   Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:48 pm GMT
Yep!

I learned English with a book and some CDs!