What do you think a PERFECT language should be like?

Danno   Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:36 pm GMT
BUUT FUUK
Antimooner K. T.   Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:24 am GMT
"German, HUngarian Russian, Basque, They are not particulary difficult in my opinion but they are supposed to be hard "-poiu

That's quite a collection. Are you able to speak and write them as well? If so, that's very impressive.
monoglot   Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:31 am GMT
<<"German, HUngarian Russian, Basque, They are not particulary difficult in my opinion but they are supposed to be hard "-poiu>>

Our resident oriental sage has recently informed us that all these languages are really just dialects of each other -- maybe that's why you didn't find them difficult.

Perhaps you should try Chinese or perhaps something like Navajo or Hopi (reputedly quite difficult, but there's an outside chance that these, too, are just dialects of English). If Arabic isn't considered just another European dialect, maybe that would be worth a try?
Antimooner K. T.   Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:58 am GMT
"reputedly quite difficult, but there's an outside chance that these, too, are just dialects of English"

lol
Shuimo   Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:08 am GMT
monoglot Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:31 am GMT
<<"German, HUngarian Russian, Basque, They are not particulary difficult in my opinion but they are supposed to be hard "-poiu>>

Our resident oriental sage has recently informed us that all these languages are really just dialects of each other -- maybe that's why you didn't find them difficult.

Perhaps you should try Chinese or perhaps something like Navajo or Hopi (reputedly quite difficult, but there's an outside chance that these, too, are just dialects of English). If Arabic isn't considered just another European dialect, maybe that would be worth a try?
==========================

Hhaha, monoglot, you are absolutely right! Poiu's experience just provides another telling case to corroborate my thoery!Dialects are far less difficult, far less challenging to learn than real different languages!

Shuimo is so glad and impresed that you could so quickly understand my thoery and put it to application for explaining seemingly complicated linguistic matters!(*^__^*)

Yr suggestion to Poiu to learn Chinese is georgeous as well!
idiot Shuimo   Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:28 am GMT
Shuimo you're completely idiot!

Hungarian and Basque are not Indo-European languages either! What about learning a bit more about languages instead of writing bullshit at this forum?? We are all laughing at you!
monoglot   Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:30 pm GMT
<<Hungarian and Basque are not Indo-European languages either! What about learning a bit more about languages instead of writing bullshit at this forum?? We are all laughing at you! >>

Shuimo's new concept of dialects is grography-based. This means that all languages in Europe are automatically dialects of each other. It's possible that this includes North Ameica and South America.

Also, all Asian languages are also dialects of each other (like Chinese, Japanese, Ainu, Sanskrit, Tamil, Maori, etc.). I suppose the middle eastern languages like Hebrew, Arabic, and Persian, could go either way -- maybe they are dialects of Chinese or English.
hahaha   Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:58 pm GMT
[maybe they are dialects of Chinese or English. ]

And eventually all languages on this planet are dialects of each other.
yesyesyes   Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:34 pm GMT
all languages are dialects of xhosa
Paul   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:48 am GMT
The chosen language of which all others are inferior to:

Portuguese
hard is better   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:25 pm GMT
Russian with all Portuguese tenses and moods plus German articles
hard is better   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:25 pm GMT
Russian with all Portuguese tenses and moods plus German articles