the prettiest European language

Mishalska   Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:25 pm GMT
I like Spanish language :)
reality   Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:26 pm GMT
French sound gay-like to me. I love gays but I have to say that French is the "gayishest" indo.European language. That's a fact
LOLtroll   Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:40 pm GMT
Homosexuals are known for their classiness, but indeed they lack masculinity. Still, French sounds nice spoken by a woman though, but in order to hit on their chicks you have to sound gay which isn't evident to be honest.
daveyboy   Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:04 pm GMT
Who are the prettiest women of europe..? what do you guys think..?
Casual Sex   Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:19 pm GMT
Melanija Trump. I'd trump her all day long.
William25   Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:35 pm GMT
Italian, Spanish, English
Overbeeker   Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:42 pm GMT
English, especially non-rhotic RP English with its outrageously effeminate trebly tones, wears a stigma of homosexual laziness.
Some Italian accents too, e.g. Venetian.

French straightforwardness sounds quite manly in comparison.
daveyboy   Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:12 am GMT
The gays from England pronounce there words very similar to the American ones, athough the ones from america are more camp..lol.. the English ones seem to add an s to the end of some words when there talking..
guest   Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:24 pm GMT
Spanish, Italian, French, Finnish, Russian
P. J   Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:54 pm GMT
Spanish/Italian
fry   Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:36 am GMT
Italian. It flows easily and has a great rhythm.

Perhaps an honorable mention to Icelandic. It's got kind of a soft musical thing going. Plus it's the only Euro language I can think of that uses the dental fricative more than English.

(Your opinion will vary on whether or not that's good.)
Marcelo   Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:01 am GMT
Naw, Castilian Spanish has the most dental fricative I've ever heard. Whole country full of jotos if you ask me.
hong kong   Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:01 am GMT
Plus it's the only Euro language I can think of that uses the dental fricative more than English.

European Spanish maybe???
(hacer vs. nada)
matko   Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:19 am GMT
I really like my mother tongue, Croatian and among Slavonic languages it's the prettiest one, then comes Russian.
European Spanish is the nices one among Romance languages, but I really like all of them except Romanian and Catalan.
British English and Swedish are the nicest among Germanic languages.
fry   Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:19 am GMT
<<<Naw, Castilian Spanish has the most dental fricative I've ever heard. Whole country full of jotos if you ask me.>>>

Oh, yes. You're probably right.

I'm used to hearing Latin American Spanish.