Why is German the post important language for

looling Joao   Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:26 am GMT
Is German important for the post? yeah... DHL is a German postal company. LOL

Another thing:
Those who come up with rethoric about a superior exclusivist role of Germanic countries are as racist as those who don't stop associating Germans with Nazism with a lot of superficial prejudice.

Many Germans are tolerant people, more than the ones from many different countries around the world.
.   Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:26 am GMT
<<Is German important for the post? yeah... DHL is a German postal company. LOL
>>

ur not funny
.   Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:30 am GMT
<<Those who come up with rethoric about a superior exclusivist role of Germanic countries are as racist as those who don't stop associating Germans with Nazism with a lot of superficial prejudice.
>>

I didn't read anything remotely hinting at any of these things. Are we..."projecting"?
loooling Joao   Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:17 am GMT
That's because you're stupid he he he
garstiger Gast   Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:32 pm GMT
<<Soon all of England, the US, Germany, the Netherlands, and Scandinavia will be united under One English speaking Pan-Germanic Empire, with the English language as our Mothership!
France and Belgium too.
Will you let also switzerland and austria get in?
And Canada?
Sicher >>

We then need a common flag, don't we?
How about a flag with three horizontal stripes - white red white.
That'd be cool...
blanc   Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:41 pm GMT
<<That's because you're stupid he he he >>

he he he
lol looool lol

that's real cute
SUPER funny too!

Joao must be Portuguese for dickh*ead ;)
Franco   Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:29 pm GMT
German is underestimated in the education system of many countries and I can't reach to understand why cause I see German as a very useful language.In the end German is the top economic partner of all the European countries. Contrarily to what many people thing, the problem of German is not the Nazi stigma. Does Russian have any communist stigma on the other hand?. In reality it all gets reduced to the fact that Germany lost the war and it resulted into a total disaster for the German language and its influence. For example, it is interesting how in Italy, that shares border with German speaking countries, only 3% of people or less can speak German.
Bonke   Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:28 pm GMT
It's a conspiracy
encore   Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:53 pm GMT
What does have Liechtenstein or Switzerland,where German is official or one of the official languages, in common with "Nazi Stigma"? It is absurd. Some stupid people repeat this absurd again and again.
looling Joao   Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:45 pm GMT
«I didn't read anything remotely hinting at any of these things. Are we..."projecting"? »

More precisely, you're illiterate. he he he
If you were able to read some previous posts, you'd reasonably conclude that "those things" are not mere hints (LOL)
looling Joao   Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:51 pm GMT
«What does have Liechtenstein or Switzerland,where German is official or one of the official languages, in common with "Nazi Stigma"? It is absurd. Some stupid people repeat this absurd again and again.»

You're right. It's racism.
I hate any kind of racism against whatsoever, Germanics included.
JLove   Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:27 am GMT
"More precisely, you're illiterate. he he he "

HE HEu Heeuw

You should be a comedian. Serious dude.

Too funny!
Deutsche Sprach   Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:06 am GMT
Promoters of German have to work hard in Eastern Europe because of English. It's understandable that German becomes second to Russian in Slavic countries since their languages are closely related to that language therefore much easier for them to study.
Joao   Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:14 pm GMT
Why anyone should learns German when Germans all are learning English? They will all be speaking English any ways
looling Joao (not the pre   Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:23 pm GMT
I've met Germans who couldn't speak any English.

Many also have difficulty in fluency. That's because media in Germany show films dubbed to German, just like in france and Spain.