English pollutes and deflowered French?

Shuimo   Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:46 pm GMT
Don't you thinkt that the ubiquitous presence of English words slotted into French has pungently polluted and deflowered French?
Wintereis   Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:05 am GMT
Don't you think that the ubiquitous presence of Shuimo slotted into forums has pungently polluted and deflowered Antimoon. It is, after all, the only thing he could deflower.
Fair Arbitrator   Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:30 am GMT
<< Don't you think that the ubiquitous presence of Shuimo slotted into forums has pungently polluted and deflowered Antimoon. It is, after all, the only thing he could deflower. >>

Don't be rude to Shuimo! He too has the right to express his opinion about languages in a forum like this.

If you don't like his messages, just ignore it. It's just as simple as that.
Wintereis   Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:17 am GMT
<<Don't be rude to Shuimo! He too has the right to express his opinion about languages in a forum like this. >>

Yes, and I have the right to express my opinon that Shumio pungently pollutes Antimoon, as he did in the case below:

<<European culture: a virgin-fronted hypocrisy-based culture
American culture: a sex-mad dollar-whoring culture>>

Or are insults only tolerated on Antimoon when they are leveled at entire cultures of people rather than at an individuals. Is that the situation?
Shuimo   Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:53 am GMT
Fair Arbitrator Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:30 am GMT
<< Don't you think that the ubiquitous presence of Shuimo slotted into forums has pungently polluted and deflowered Antimoon. It is, after all, the only thing he could deflower. >>

Don't be rude to Shuimo! He too has the right to express his opinion about languages in a forum like this.

If you don't like his messages, just ignore it. It's just as simple as that.
Wintereis Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:17 am GMT
<<Don't be rude to Shuimo! He too has the right to express his opinion about languages in a forum like this. >>

Yes, and I have the right to express my opinon that Shumio pungently pollutes Antimoon, as he did in the case below:

<<European culture: a virgin-fronted hypocrisy-based culture
American culture: a sex-mad dollar-whoring culture>>

Or are insults only tolerated on Antimoon when they are leveled at entire cultures of people rather than at an individuals. Is that the situation?
=======================

Fair Arbitrator , just ignore this brain-washed ignorant American dude!