Portuguese in Macau vs Spanish in Gibraltar

Invitado   Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:31 pm GMT
I say the same.

Don't be paranoid. We are different people. Franco will say the same. I don't know the others.
Language Critic   Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:38 pm GMT
<< You forget Colette and JLK. Where are they? >>

JLK as not his. It belongs too a guy from Flanders.
French and Latin fan   Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:45 pm GMT
aha. That's interesting.

So, you are a different person. I see now the differencies between Visitor (a completely stupid that only know to say bwahaha and to copy and paste) and you.

You make at least comparisons. Here there is at least some IQ, but anyway your comparisons were funny at the beginning, but at this moment we are all tired with your examples and Lilliput countries.

PD. Bad news, we are all different Hispanics...
Kelly   Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:26 pm GMT
There is nothing Portuguese in Macao except for some streets sign. People speak English and Cantonese, like in Hong Kong.
Franco   Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:38 pm GMT
My nickname was used here in the past by another person, not me. I don't have a clue about if he , she or it still posts on Antimoon. I don't care either. I simply like this nickname and took it. Currently it may be used by several people, but I don't mind at all. Everybody should post under the same nickname since the important thing is the message itself and not the person who posts it. To refer to a message one should use its timestamp. Also I impersonate other people from time to time, it's funny, for example I use "Visitor" when I'm lazy and I don't want to answer a silly comment, just change a few words (á la française).
Language Critic   Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:49 am GMT
<< aha. That's interesting.

So, you are a different person. I see now the differencies between Visitor (a completely stupid that only know to say bwahaha and to copy and paste) and you.

You make at least comparisons. Here there is at least some IQ, but anyway your comparisons were funny at the beginning, but at this moment we are all tired with your examples and Lilliput countries.

PD. Bad news, we are all different Hispanics... >>

Look who's talking. Anybody can conclude that you and Guest are the same person.

We're also sick and tired and gone weary of your posts that have no basis at all, about the number of Spanish speakers(which is inaccurate) as an escape mechanism if you have no argument to present like in this case why Spanish disappeared in countries were it ruled, attacking the French, German, Russian language, praising the Chinese language (with which you can relate because of native speakers and used only within their communities), and using the false information made by Instituto Cervantes.

Also, you and Guest/Collete, JLK, etc. keep on mentioning that French is limited to France and Monaco.

I still remember the username of others that you used like Parisian, Visitor, and Shin-ruo.
Colette   Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:50 am GMT
French is limited to some zones in Paris.
:Language Critic   Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:51 am GMT
<< PD. Bad news, we are all different Hispanics... >>

No yo're using different names and others' username.
Language Critic   Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:53 am GMT
We're also sick and tired and gone weary of your posts that have no basis at all, about the number of French speakers(which is inaccurate) as an escape mechanism if you have no argument to present like in this case why French disappeared in countries were it ruled, attacking the Spanish, German, Russian language, praising the Chinese language (with which you can relate because of native speakers and used only within their communities), and using the false information made by la Francophonie.
Coleta   Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:59 am GMT
Spanish is limited to some zones in Madrid.
:French and Latin fan   Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:01 am GMT
We're also sick and tired and gone weary of your posts that have no basis at all, about the number of Spanish speakers(which is inaccurate) as an escape mechanism if you have no argument to present like in this case why Spanish disappeared in countries were it ruled, attacking the French, German, Russian language, praising the Chinese language (with which you can relate because of native speakers and used only within their communities), and using the false information made by Instituto Cervantes.
Colette   Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:02 am GMT
French: 60 millions of speakers

Spanish: 600 millions of speakers.
Frank   Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:05 am GMT
My nickname was used here in the past by another person, not me. I don't have a clue about if he , she or it still posts on Antimoon. I don't care either. I simply like this nickname and took it. Currently it may be used by several people, but I don't mind at all. Everybody should post under the same nickname since the important thing is the message itself and not the person who posts it. To refer to a message one should use its timestamp. Also I impersonate other people from time to time, it's funny, for example I use "Guest" when I'm lazy and I do want to answer a nonsense comments without basis at all taken from websites madeby INSTITUTO CERVEZA ( a la español), by just negating a words.
Coleta   Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:06 am GMT
French 750 million

Spanish 75 million
Guest   Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:10 am GMT
"negating a words".

LOL