Hindi or Spanish

Blue Tier   Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:41 am GMT
L'espagnol ne vaut rien aujourd'hui. L'exportation hispaniques(20 million de locuteurs secondaire) n'atteint pas $700 milliards de dollars, tandis que celle des francophones par exemple (250 millions de locuteurs secondaires) est plus de $1 billion. Et les russophones est parlée par 125+ millions de locuteurs secondaire, contre seulement 30 millions d'espagnol.
K.   Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:47 am GMT
I don't know who Red Echelon is, "L". The French isn't correct, that's my opinion. If that's the only way, to communicate, that's okay, but why not use English?
Visnu   Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:53 am GMT
Are people who use google to translate English texts into French considered as secondary French speakers?
Blue Tier   Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:03 am GMT
<< I don't know who Red Echelon is, "L". The French isn't correct, that's my opinion. If that's the only way, to communicate, that's okay, but why not use English? >>

You're just envious because you don't know French so you have no capacity in evaluating my French.

Just admit that you , Red echelon, Guest, Adolfo, Invitado, Franco, a more original name, collette, etc. are one.
K.   Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:16 am GMT
Why do you think that I don't know French? There are problems with what you wrote in French. The agreement is off, for one. I'm not a French teacher, but you can ask a native French speaker if you don't believe me. That I would be envious of bad French is ridiculous. It doesn't mean that what you wrote has no value according to its content, but it's not written correctly in French imo.

Collette is a pseudonym of several posters here, but I'm not one of them. There is or was a Germanophile who posted with that name.
I have posted as "Guest", but not very frequently.
Franco   Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:19 am GMT
I'm not a native French speaker either but I'm used to hearing it in Toulouse and I must agree with K.
Blue Tier   Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:25 am GMT
<< Why do you think that I don't know French? There are problems with what you wrote in French. The agreement is off, for one. I'm not a French teacher, but you can ask a native French speaker if you don't believe me. That I would be envious of bad French is ridiculous. It doesn't mean that what you wrote has no value according to its content, but it's not written correctly in French imo.

Collette is a pseudonym of several posters here, but I'm not one of them. There is or was a Germanophile who posted with that name.
I have posted as "Guest", but not very frequently. >>

I really don't believe you because you're hispanic disguising as Anglo and you can't fool me. You can't stop me from writing in French. If do you don't want to read my post in French then ignore it. Maybe the reason why you were able to say that my French is bad it's because when you use google to translate it to English or Spanish, the result is bad grammar.

<< I'm not a native French speaker either but I'm used to hearing it in Toulouse and I must agree with K. >>

Yeah, and your French is pathetic and your Spanish is bad either and bastardized.
Blue Tier   Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:28 am GMT
K.

I bet if you post a message in French, it would be the worst of all because you are the one who relies on Google translation.

Enough, because I know that you're one of my detractors, insecure and always envious of someone.

I have a strong feeling that you stalk me.
Colette   Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:36 pm GMT
K.   Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:11 pm GMT
Blue tier,

Nope, I don't know who you are. If you are being stalked, I'm not the one who is doing it. If you haven't seen my French, then you have no idea of my level, but your French is incorrect. Moreover, I can't understand why you are posting in "French" when your English is good.
Are you the regular who plays the troll here from time to time?

Anyway, I can see that you are being silly.
Colette   Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:38 pm GMT
Indeed it is silly to support a language you can't even speak.
Bluer Tier   Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:00 am GMT
<< Indeed it is silly to support a language you can't even speak. >>

You're right. don't have to support Spanish because I don't speak it at all. So don't insist Spanish on me.

I speak English and French that's all.
Pajot   Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:27 am GMT
Blue Tier   Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:39 am GMT
<< Nope, I don't know who you are. If you are being stalked, I'm not the one who is doing it. If you haven't seen my French, then you have no idea of my level, but your French is incorrect. Moreover, I can't understand why you are posting in "French" when your English is good.
Are you the regular who plays the troll here from time to time?

Anyway, I can see that you are being silly. >>

You're not only stupid but an idiot too and even a moron, K.

What's you're problem if I want to post in French even if it's poor to your standard? Huh?

Don't I have the right to follow my prerogatives? Does it piss you off if I post in French from time to time aside from English?

Are you an avid Anglophile that when you see my post in French, it makes you feel that the English language is being threatened or makes you feel that the French speaking world is taking me away from speaking world? And, what if that's the case, can you do anything from stopping me if I decide to transfer to French speaking world from English speaking world?

Are you a hispanic fanatic that makes you wet on your undies because every time you see my messages in French it bothers you so much because I can write in French not Spanish and since you and Instituto Cervantes believe that Spanish is the 2nd most taught and studied language in the world but actually French, I should have studied Spanish instead. Am I right.

Or are you envious just because I can write in French and you cannot? If you can really write in French as what you're bragging here and made you evaluate that my French is wrong, then why don't you post a single French message and let me see if your French is really good and a lot better than my French. I bet that you're hesitant because you really cannot write in French without the help of google and I will see in yhour messages the grammatical errors in your messages in French. Yeah, if ever you post a message in French, you're like a parrot or a myna bird that can imitate a human speech but do not know the meaning of the words that it uttered.

Yes, you're right when you say that I'm using google translation and just for one reason and that I'm using a regular keyboard for English speakers. I don't how to access the è, é, ê, ç, ï characters.

My French would be a lot poorer if I post French words in this manner, arreter, parlee, succes, francais, naive instead of parlées, arrêter, succès français, naïve.

If there are errors in my French, those were only typographical errors like l'espagnols instead of l'espagnol or les espagnols. Just like my errors in English like "your right" instead of "you're right".

The real mistake made in French language in this forum is this sentence "Adam tu as un conard avec avec d'intelligence de un escargot." The error is "de un" and should have been "d'un". Now why haven't you noticed that. You can find it in http://www.antimoon.com/forum/t946.htm.

The regular ones who who plays the troll here from time to time is non other than your alter ego like Guest, Adolfo, Franco, Invitado, Colette, Red echelon, etc. a more original name who modifies the style of writing form username to another just to show that they're different persons.

You already admitted that you used Guest and stop defending that Collete is used by a Germanophile because you're the only who's using it.
Pajot   Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:39 am GMT
Not joking here: this man is a real Dutch politician. He's not an actor. He's for real.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxulJNxc8ws