What do they speak in Paraguay

Little maggot   Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:43 am GMT
Spanish and Guarani. And they need your help, today.
###   Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:46 am GMT
It's a God forsaken land. Mestizos revolted against Swarties, and the pure-bred Amerindians seized power from Mestizos. Years of war with Brazil and Argentina were the last straw on the camel's back. In the end we have a Philippines in South America, fucked up beyond any recognition.

Furthermore, there are over 1 people per sq/km. Just like in Mongolia. The last trees will soon be burned out. Just like in Mongolia. A safe recipe for unlimited tragedy and all sorts of human disasters.
Y   Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:48 am GMT
I heard Spanish was a minority language there.
Hispano   Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:51 am GMT
Spain has to provide economic aid to Paraguay instead of wasting money into promoting their disintegrating and inutile language across the world.
Sweet   Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:54 am GMT
Paraguayans can not discuss.
Internet is a luxury item in Paraguay.
Hispano   Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:55 am GMT
France did a better job in my opinion in creating colored francophone societies. Haiti may have its problems, but in spite of that it's not a completely fucked up country like Dominican Republic is. There are even countries with acceptable standards of living like Gabon, whereas all Hispanic and Spanish speaking countries are invariably the most corrupt and debt ridden countries on earth therefore most of its people are in poverty.
Blue Tier   Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:06 am GMT
A recent survey of 900 senior executives worldwide found that, out of all regions, companies operating in Latin America saw themselves as most vulnerable to fraud and corruption (72 percent), but Latin America also showed the least investment in means of addressing fraud and corruption.

http://www.latinbusinesschronicle.com/app/article.aspx?id=2246
Hispano   Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:16 am GMT
Along with Zimbabwe and Ethiopia, Venezuela has the 3rd highest inflation rate of 31.00.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inflation_rate
Jacques   Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:20 am GMT
French will remain a global language in the future while Chinese and Spanish never.

The reason is Chinese sounds funny and horrible to westerners and even to non-chinese Asians.
L.   Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:23 am GMT
<< That looks like a bad machine translation. >>

You probably mean the one posted in Spanish by Red Echelon, your alter ego.
Johnny   Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:25 am GMT
I agree...

French is more important than Spanish.

Spanish has gone pass it sell by date.
German   Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:47 am GMT
Spanish language is a PROBLEM in Paraguay.

It is true that a language is a barrier for economics and at this moment economic aid.

All Francophone Africa is helping each other better and faster because they speak one language, French.

At the same time some American little islands speak English, like USA and Canada.

Paraguay should add Frenchh and/or English as official languages: the true World languages.

So, Spanish language is a dangerous barrier in the Americas. Paraguay, country with SPanish speaking minorities like Bolivia, Peru, and Guatemala in the Americas is the most impoverished country in this continent.
Blue Tier   Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:01 am GMT
<< I don't know who Red Echelon is, "L". The French isn't correct, that's my opinion. If that's the only way, to communicate, that's okay, but why not use English? >>

You're just envious because you don't know French so you have no capacity in evaluating my French.

Just admit that you , Red echelon, Guest, Adolfo, Invitado, Franco, a more original name, collette, etc. are one.
Vlanco   Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:37 pm GMT
Paraguayan Spanish is voseante. Just like Argentine.
eu   Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:45 pm GMT
whats means "voseante"?