The Dutch

Monitor   Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:53 am GMT
<< -- Rwanda's Anglophone dictatorship brought mass murders, economic ruin and a culture collapse. Those fucks wanted to substitute English to French and as a result, all teachers and professors have fled from the country, all schools are now idle in that unfortunate African shithole! >>

Have they recruited teachers already in Rwanda who can teach in English?

This is all the fault of the Anglophones. How could they allowed that dictator Paul Kagame to do everything he pleases to Rwanda even to the point of sabotaging the educational system of Rwanda and the people are the one who suffer so he can get what he wants. And he was even called one of the most influential people by the Anglophone world.

You know I saw a video footage in which an anglophone reporter interviewed a teacher and a child. The child was taught how to make lies by saying English is good and French is bad....." and he was having difficulty saying that English phrase.

It would be good for La Francophonie to expel Rwanda and will see if he Anglo world can help Rwanda get out from the poverty which lingers on ever since Rwandans started to speak French as they say. I doubt if that Paul Kagame can achieve his goal for Rwanda because the anglos would never help him because Rwanda has no oil. The one that he can achieve is his personal greedy goal.
Erijk van Oudebarne   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:30 pm GMT
<<It would be good for La Francophonie to expel Rwanda and will see if he Anglo world can help Rwanda get out from the poverty which lingers on ever since Rwandans started to speak French as they say. I doubt if that Paul Kagame can achieve his goal for Rwanda because the anglos would never help him because Rwanda has no oil. The one that he can achieve is his personal greedy goal. >>
What has Dutch in common with problems of Rwanda?