Pure english

Guest   Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:51 pm GMT
"I wish to see the English a purer, and more self-enriched tongue, instead of being a jargon made up of four or five others."

The tought of a poor mental
Girl Mary   Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:59 pm GMT
<<The tought of a poor mental>>

Try learning English before you attempt to write in it.
Colette   Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:07 pm GMT
<<Collect-ing forg has declared she is pro-French, WHAT A NEWS!!!!
Repeat it other 378000 times: we have not enough nausea to see it>>

Your hatred for the French is pretty intense. From where does this stem?
Colette   Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:45 pm GMT
<<Hors sujet. La section monolingue est dans l'autre sous-forum.>>

Ah bon? De toute façon, on peut venir ici pour la discussion:

http://langwelt.phpbbsite.com/english-minus-the-non-germanic-elements-anglish-t68.html
Heidi   Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:15 pm GMT
"I wish to see the English a purer, and more self-enriched tongue, instead of being a jargon made up of four or five others."

The English language best reflects the English nation. The most mixed nation in Europe.
Guest   Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:47 pm GMT
Colette, if you adore French so much why don't you write your moronic posts in French? I'm tired of using your dirty language and standing that some of you say that my English is poor while you the English monolinguals speak only in English and from time to time dare to spit two or three words in another language at most, usually misspelling all them. Can you write your posts in French if you love it so much like I do with respect to English or are you too retarded? This is a languages forum, so practice languages, not your depriment American monolinguism.
Guest   Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:01 pm GMT
<<The tought of a poor mental>>

Try learning English before you attempt to write in it.

Since I don't give a f**k about learning it you can take your advices for your own.
Try learning a language instead of writing in your own. If you can
Guest   Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:43 pm GMT
Very adult forum, Langwelt.
Girl Mary   Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:08 pm GMT
The Banded Folkdoms of Americksland (BFA) is the most dwelt-in land in the landstretch of North Americksland. Its makeup is that of an evenly banded rike, with three branches of rike: the Leaderly, the Lawmootly, and the Lawlordly. The leading speaking in the land is English, though some Spanish is spoken also.

Americksland, its shortened name, has the greatest landgeld and warband in the world, and is thought to be the world's lone overrike, since the fall of the Band of Workermootly Kithish Commonwealths (BWKC).

Americksland was banded with England until the Americkish Overthrowing, which began with the Saying Forth of Self-Rule in 1776. Americksland has since fought other wars, including the War of 1812, its war with Mexico, the Americkish Amongst-Selves War, its war with Spain, and the two World Wars.

The leader of Americksland is George W. Bush of the Commonwealth Mootband. The other big mootband in Americksland is the Folkrike Mootband, which holds fast the Americkish Lawmoot, and the Americkish High Hof. The Commonwealthers are Americksland's mootband of the right, whilst the Folkrikers are Americksland's mootband of the left.
[edit] Earthlore

The Banded Folkdoms of Americksland stretches from the Atlantic Sea in the east to the Great Calm Sea in the west, from the Arctic Sea bordering Alaska to the Caribbean and Searm of Mexico bordering the southern folkdoms. Being made of fifty folkdoms, 48 of these are bordering at least one other. Only Alaska and Hawaii do not touch any other folkdom.

The Landform of Americksland switches greatly from site to site, with high bergs along the Appalachians and Rockies, wellgrowthly dales and grasslands, and mighty highlands. Freshseas abound in many spots, and in others vast drylands cover the ground. Wetlands can be found in Florida and Louisiana, while forests cover big swaths of land in all parts of the BFA.
Guest   Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:38 pm GMT
^^ That was fantastic. Who wrote that??

Are there any larger pieces (books maybe?), in ''pure'' english, on any topic?

I'd love to read more.
Guest   Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:58 pm GMT
I syuppose we need to get rid of the latin alphabet, too, If we want a really pure English. Maybe we can use some form of runic alphabet instead?

While we're at it, I suppose we should eliminate the Germanic words from English, too. The Arabic (or Indian?) numerals need to go away, as well.
Guest   Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:48 pm GMT

But it is exactly like that. Keep on wishing
Girl Mary   Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:10 pm GMT
Eretide

When settlers from England began to settle in North Ameriksland in the 1580s, living there were many million homeborn dwellers. It is thought that they had been living there up to thirty thousand years. The settling of the Land by the English almost wiped out these homeborn dwellers and threatened to wholly tear down their kithship. Driven out of their homelands, they were shut-up in steads of sorrow without rights, even that of afare. For many, between the 1600s and the 1900s, their lives ended early: struck down by sickness and gloom and torn asunder by war.

In 1607 a town was set up by Englishmen at what is now Jamestown, Virginia. At first the settlers underwent great hardship, but with the coming of a new Town Head, De La War, the town blossomed. The year 1620 saw the coming of the Pilgrim Fathers to nowaday New Plymouth, near Boston. They came from England, some hundred of them, on the ship "Mayflower" seeking freedom of worship and freedom from reevish hounding.
Girl Mary   Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:11 pm GMT
---^^ That was fantastic. Who wrote that??

Are there any larger pieces (books maybe?), in ''pure'' english, on any topic?

I'd love to read more.---

Yes, you can go here and even participate yourself:

http://anglish.wikia.com/wiki/Headside
Guest   Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:18 pm GMT
<<If we want a really pure English. Maybe we can use some form of runic alphabet instead?>>

That would actually be fun. We could use Anglo-Saxon Fuþorc.....but i don't think we should drop hindu-arabic numerals though; we don't have to go all the way.

<<While we're at it, I suppose we should eliminate the Germanic words from English, too.>>

Huh? No, the germanic words belong.