Pure english

Guest   Thu May 01, 2008 11:12 pm GMT
American women are very dirty. Don't clean their houses, only eat hamburgers.
Guest   Thu May 01, 2008 11:44 pm GMT
“The spirit and attitude expressed by Latini on this forum is akin to prejudice and racial hatred”

Because Germans show the same spirit and attitude and even worse, like in their nature.
This attitude comes exactly from the Germans too (with boyish subjects moreover)
Let me underline a thing: racism and prejudice is a typical characteristic of Germans and history shows it clearly. I'm not racist. Everybody knows that. If you ask everybody to link a nation with racism, how many do you think answer Spain or whatever instead of Germany?
I have to underline another thing: Latins may have expressed racism in this forum with words, but Germans opened the crematoriums… and I don’t want to go on
Andre in Zuid-Afrika   Thu May 01, 2008 11:47 pm GMT
"I have to underline another thing: Latins may have expressed racism in this forum with words, but Germans opened the crematoriums… and I don’t want to go on "

I STRONGLY object to your remarks regarding Latins and Germans. The two are in no way comparable, and to claim that the same arguments can be used in both cases to outlaw it, is utter bullshit. I suggest that you read a bit more about things before you post messages clearly based on ignorance and a desperateness to be seen as liberal. You clearly do not understand the issue.

Kiss my ass y'll, I'm the Chief-in-charge
Guest   Thu May 01, 2008 11:49 pm GMT
Why do you think some horrible things like the man who raped his own daughter for 20 years only take place in Germany or Austria?
Guest   Thu May 01, 2008 11:57 pm GMT
I STRONGLY object BLA BKLA

Fuckoff idiot
Skippy   Fri May 02, 2008 12:05 am GMT
"American women are very dirty. Don't clean their houses, only eat hamburgers."

Another example of someone who's never been to America but is going to lie about it anyway. American women are beautiful (especially Texans...) and much more concerned with personal hygiene than any other country on the planet.
Guest   Fri May 02, 2008 12:11 am GMT
Another example of someone who's never been to America but is going to lie about it anyway. American women are beautiful (especially Texans...) and much more concerned with personal hygiene than any other country on the planet.

...or someone who has been in America! I don't understand why you pretend to think that every time. If someone has something to say on Americans he/she must not have been there.
The tragedy is that the most part of Americans never went anywhere and they think to know the world trough the movies!!
About American women being beautiful ... dear Texan, they are not much more beautiful than in any country of the planet
JLK   Fri May 02, 2008 12:16 am GMT
<<Latins may have expressed racism in this forum with words, but Germans opened the crematoriums… and I don’t want to go on>>

Was it not Latins who butchered Jews in Spain and the middle east? Were not Latins responsible for the genocide of the native populations in much of the Americas? Should I continue?
Guest   Fri May 02, 2008 12:17 am GMT
and much more concerned with personal hygiene than any other country on the planet.

Maybe, but they don't clean their house.
Guest   Fri May 02, 2008 12:26 am GMT
Was it not Latins who butchered Jews in Spain and the middle east.

Middle east?

Yes, Spain expeled the Jews, like many countries did during the Middle Ages, but it's much worse to kill them. Such level of brutality only can be achieved by the Teutons.
Guest   Fri May 02, 2008 12:35 am GMT
Germany should be ceded to the Jews and the Germans have to be deported to Antarctica.
Guest   Fri May 02, 2008 12:40 am GMT
<<What I find strange is that all the proponents of Anglish never seem to acknowledge that none of the Germanic languages (save for Icelandic) are very pure. For instance, the word for "music" in most of the Germanic languages is "musik." Look at any Wikipedia article in a non-Icelandic Germanic language, you'll be able to spot plenty of Latinate words.>>

The other germanic languages only have a moderate amount of latinate words, compared to ours. English is so far gone, to the extent that we have more lexical similarity with each of the romance languages ( French, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese), than we do with ANY germanic language. MOST of our vocabulary is not of Anglo-saxon origin. That is SHAMEFUL.
Guest   Fri May 02, 2008 12:42 am GMT
English is not shameful, its speakers are.
Guest   Fri May 02, 2008 12:47 am GMT
MOST of our vocabulary is not of Anglo-saxon origin. That is SHAMEFUL.

No that is good luck
Guest   Fri May 02, 2008 1:01 am GMT
Was it not Latins who butchered Jews in Spain and the middle east? Were not Latins responsible for the genocide of the native populations in much of the Americas? Should I continue?

Ok let's continue.
Well Spain (and ONLY Spain) butchered native populations in South America.
Germans:
Jews: butchered as well
Religious persecutions: til the point you have to migrate everywhere
American indians: almost erased and the survivors persecuted
Canada indians: almost erased and the survivors persecuted
USA: slavery and apartheid
Australian aborigens: almost erased and the survivors persecuted
Tasmania aborigens: completely erased
New Zealand Mahori: almost completely erased
Africa: slavery, half Africa was colonies managed in savagely way
South Africa: apartheid and racism, feocious struggles
India: savagely repressions, managed so ferociously till the point Indians kick the invaders out
The same was going to happen in China if they wouldn't kicked them out from China
Israel & Palestina: thanks to you
etc. etc.
Tell me a place they didn't go and devastate...
Do u still want to go on?
6 millions jews in crematories, concentration camps, nazism, progroms, massacres and other thousands of fabolous inventions that a book is not enough and which I don't want to write.
Every time you can't say anything more than Spain&South America, Spain&South America, Spain&South America....
It's true, but if we put on a balance what you did...