What languages are on your passport.

K. T.   Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:53 pm GMT
My passport is current. I think the older US ones used to have French and English only.
K. T.   Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:54 pm GMT
This is ridiculous, you know. Call the passport office if you think I'm lying.
Colette   Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:05 pm GMT
<<My passport is current. I think the older US ones used to have French and English only.>>

I believe it, KT. I haven't been to Europe in 5 or 6 years, so my passport is not up-to-date. I also find it shocking that Spanish was not on it back then. I also find it shocking that French is still on it now.
Guest   Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:47 pm GMT
I'm guessing that most US Americans (like me) don't even have passports. I actually needed one back in the 1970s, but haven't had one in decades (and I'm proud of it, too).

With the high price of oil and gas, and the weak dollar, I doubt most of us will be doing much international travel anymore.
Guest   Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:50 pm GMT
<<With the high price of oil and gas, and the weak dollar, I doubt most of us will be doing much international travel anymore.>>

Genau
Guest   Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:57 pm GMT
'You must type "I hate spam" into the appropriate box.'
Guest   Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:57 pm GMT
No seas pesimista que seguro que las cosas mejoran. Por ejemplo con el dollar más debil podeis exportar más y seguro que teneis más turistas.
Guest   Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:13 pm GMT
I hope dollar continues falling.I plan to buy a residence in Miami .
Guest   Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:14 pm GMT
<<Por ejemplo con el dollar más debil podeis exportar más y seguro que teneis más turistas. >>

The incoming tourists will need passports, not us.
Conchita Garcia-Lopesssss   Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:19 pm GMT
<<I hope dollar continues falling.I plan to buy a residence in Miami .>>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Como estas, amigo?
Guest   Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:25 pm GMT
¿Qué pasa en Miami?. Todo el mundo quiere ir a vivir allí.
Guest   Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:27 pm GMT
How much does it cost an average house close to te beach in Miami? I'm talking seriously. I'm an investor and have plenty of €€€.
Guest   Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:28 pm GMT
A mi me gustaría vivir en Miami y tener de vecinos a Julio Iglesias y Chabeli.
Skippy   Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:31 pm GMT
I'm a US citizen and I've had my passport since 2005; it's in English, French, and Spanish.
SemiCatskillian   Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:40 pm GMT
<<¿Qué pasa en Miami?. Todo el mundo quiere ir a vivir allí. >>

Not me -- I'd much prefer a "summer cabin" up in the mounains. They've got to be a lot cheaper beach houses in Miami. One downside is heating oil costs (unless you go in for full winterization and shut the place down over the winter), but then you don't need air conditioning at all (I hope).