What languages are on your passport.

Guest   Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:33 am GMT
कब मै.न् सुनना एक प्रकार का शिकारी कुट्टा , मै.न् ङ्य़ाट करना सड्ऱ्^इश ई'म् गोन्न डूर.
joker   Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:31 am GMT
<< Spanish will never appear on passports of other non-hispanic countries. >>

I'm from the US and Spanish is on my passport. So either the US is a hispanic country or you are wrong. Which is it?
Mr. Freeze   Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:54 am GMT
<< I'm from the US and Spanish is on my passport. So either the US is a hispanic country or you are wrong. Which is it? >>

I'm from the US too and I can tell that you're a hispanic fanatic who wants to turn the world upside down just for the sake of the Spanish language.
K. T.   Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:09 am GMT
Look on your passport. I imagine it's because Mexico and Canada are our neighbours.
joker   Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:52 am GMT
<< I'm from the US too and I can tell that you're a hispanic fanatic who wants to turn the world upside down just for the sake of the Spanish language. >>

Why am I a fanatic for simply stating a fact? Maybe you are the fanatic.
Diablo Blanco   Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:33 am GMT
<<Когда я слышу, испанский, я чувствую, как я собираюсь туалет.

When i hear Spanish, I feel like I'm going to toilet.>>

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Guest   Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:56 am GMT
USans don't need passports since tey don't travel to anywere.
K. T.   Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:10 am GMT
Usans, eh? This American travels and this American ain't never met any "usans".
Guest   Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:12 am GMT
K.T., please be less offensive toward me and people like me. I find such wording insensitive.
K. T.   Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:15 am GMT
I don't know what you mean. What people like you? This is an issue that annoys me for its insensitivity. I wouldn't tell any citizen of another country what he/she should be called. That's out of line.
Guest   Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:19 am GMT
People like me, as in Gigolos. Your use of the words 'and this' brings back painful memories to my ears and surely to many other Gigolos and I would appreciate no such use in the future. It is very offensive.
K. T.   Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:20 am GMT
If we speak Spanish we can use "estadounidense", but in English, I am an American, not some word that sounds like the alien cousin of Kang and Kotos.
Guest   Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:28 am GMT
<< Why am I a fanatic for simply stating a fact? Maybe you are the fanatic. >>

I'm also stating a fact and you're the one who's fanatic.
joker   Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:06 am GMT
<< I'm also stating a fact and you're the one who's fanatic. >>

Wow! You got me there. Anymore brilliant come-backs besides repetitive name-calling. BTW, I noticed that you still haven't answered my question:

You - << Spanish will never appear on passports of other non-hispanic countries. >>

Me - I'm from the US and Spanish is on my passport. So either the US is a hispanic country or you are wrong. Which is it?

I'll just take your evasion of the question and name-calling as a sign of frustration and that you concede the point. Thanks.
Guest   Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:12 am GMT
I'm a native English speaker and in my dialect we say usans, so K.T you have to accept that I say usan. In America you can call yourselves as you want, but I don't live in USA and I call you as I want to. So please respect my freedom.