Imagine if Spain would join to Portugal

Obiang   Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:15 pm GMT
Ec Guinea would be a nice and prosperous African country if it belonged to Spain but sadly it's ruled by blacks.
Rui   Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:16 pm GMT
Mega LOL

Beatha please do yourself a favour and crowl back to whatever you've come back from.

You even claim you haven't visited Portugal yet, and still makes such a statement concerning the Portuguese economy. LOL
Beatha   Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:36 pm GMT
Rui

I did had already visited Portugal! Why do you say i didn't?

Oh may, whats going on?

I know the reality of your country and its not good. Yours thoughts about it dont help your Nation to get developed, just to keep been supported by countries like mine.
Guest   Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:37 pm GMT
just to keep been supported by countries like mine

Beatha, Norway does not belong to the EU.
Rui   Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:39 pm GMT
So, our country is not supported by Norway, right? But was exploited by Norway until 1 year ago due to the high petrol prices that Norway took advantage with. ???? See the point here? I can make a stupid but almost factual reply of anything.

So, it's better to stick with the facts. Compare the history of the income of both countries, you may get a suprisse.
Guest   Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:57 pm GMT
Haha, Norway can set the prices they want to, nobody exploits you because you buy their petrol. You can build nuclear plants instead.
Harman   Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:06 pm GMT
As you can see Spain and Portugal will never be a single united state.
There's no agreement at all.
Rui   Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:06 am GMT
<<Haha, Norway can set the prices they want to, nobody exploits you because you buy their petrol. You can build nuclear plants instead.>>

????? MEGA HYPER LOL

Do you know anything about economics???? Guess not. Try to sell petrol at 100 USD now and see how's buying.
Noone can set the prices they want to, not even Saudis, now go and learn.
Beatha   Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:26 pm GMT
I keep telling you:

Portugal is poorer than Spain and i don't agree them get united.
Guest   Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:30 pm GMT
That is not really important, RDA was poorer than RFA by far and still they ended up uniting. But it's a different case , I know, because they belonged to the same ethnic nation.
Guest   Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:37 pm GMT
RDA = republica democratica alemana
RFA = republica federal alemana
European   Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:53 pm GMT
Beatha you're more stupid than most of people
renegate   Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:41 pm GMT
Hopefully, Japan will unite with Chile soon to create te powerful Contrapositive Union of Pacific Nations.
Vinho Branco   Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:42 pm GMT
Spanish Extremadura and Portuguese Alentejo would benefit from this Union. In this regions, the Paniberian union is longed for.
j'aime les sucettes   Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:13 pm GMT
Spanish Extremadura and Alentejo should unite independently and later split off from Portugal and Spain. Then they would annex Algarve and Huelva to have some kms of coast.