"German + French" or "French + Italian"

Tionghoa   Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:43 am GMT
38 Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:54 am GMT
对不起,把你的贴搞得乱七八糟的。都怪我太38了,。。。
--------------------------

haha, das macht nights, it doesn't matter, il mio amico.
38   Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:00 am GMT
Haha...... 应该是 "das macht nichts" 才对!

Tionghoa, Sind Sie J.J.C?

你和 J.J.C 是同一个人吗?
Tionghoa   Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:03 am GMT
你和 J.J.C 是同一个人吗?
-------------

Who is JJC? I don't know. Sorry.
38   Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:19 am GMT
Tionghoa Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:03 am GMT

Who is JJC? I don't know. Sorry.
---------------------------------------------
I'm sorry! I mean Z.J.J.
真糊涂!我是指楼主。
Tionghoa   Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:30 am GMT
真糊涂!我是指楼主。
--------------

你很聪明,我就是楼主,嘻嘻。
38   Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:47 pm GMT
Tionghoa Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:30 am GMT

你很聪明,我就是楼主,嘻嘻。
---------------------------------------------
不是我聪明,是你糊涂吧?
用Tionghoa来回 Z.J.J.的贴.

我分析了'你们两个'的英文,觉得相似,才这样问的.

Sprechen Sie mit Ihnen bald wieder.
38   Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:13 am GMT
Z.J.J.

[At present, I don't think Japanese a mental burden for me to keep learning]

私はこの文を理解しません。 あなたは日本語を学習していますか?
私は少しの日本語を勉強しました。 多分、あなたは私に日本語を教えることができます。

ところで、あなたは中国の遼寧からですか?
Tionghoa   Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:54 am GMT
ところで、あなたは中国の遼寧からですか?

天津
Schülerin   Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:03 am GMT
GERMAN AND FRENCH, without a doubt! If you know these with English, you will know the three most prestigious languages in the world, and the three official languages of the European Union.

I'd learn Latin before Italian -- oh wait: I did!
KISS   Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:23 am GMT
German + Russian = Better Choice
Zorro   Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:24 am GMT
English, Chinese, Spanish and Arabic.

All other languages are becoming prestigious regional languages: French, German, Italian, etc. All European languages (23) are official and working languages of the European Union.

An example. Nowadays, Germans study English and Spanish (French is only third).

At the same time, French people study English and Spanish (German is only third).

PD. Even Portuguese, Hindi or Indonesian will be more important than German and French in the near future. If all people (Times, English Next, experts in languages) say the same, they are right.
Tionghoa   Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:46 am GMT
Zorro Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:24 am GMT
(PD. Even Portuguese, Hindi or Indonesian will be more important than German and French in the near future. If all people (Times, English Next, experts in languages) say the same, they are right. )

I don't think so, because English is an important official language in India, and Hindi isn't widely spoken by a large number of Bengalis, Tamils, or other races of India.
Zorro   Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:55 am GMT
Well, Hindi-Urdu-Punjabi-Bengali is spoken by +1 billion people. Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi and Bengali are mutually intelligible. This group of languages will be spoken by 1,5 billion in 2050.

Meanwhile, German and French, due to demographic factors, will be less spoken. The tendency is the opposite.

It is true that Hindi should be the only official language of India because is overshadowed by English. It is an important step, if they want Hindi as official language in UN.
Tionghoa   Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:06 am GMT
Zorro Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:55 am GMT
(Well, Hindi-Urdu-Punjabi-Bengali is spoken by +1 billion people. Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi and Bengali are mutually intelligible. This group of languages will be spoken by 1,5 billion in 2050.)

Perhaps Hindi is very similar to Urdu, though they use different alphabets, but I'm not sure that Hindi (500 million speakers) is really mutually intelligible with other languages of India.
Harman   Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:35 pm GMT
I bet for latin lenguages... french + italian they are more o less similiar and you can learn more lenguages for the same price (time to learning).

I'm spaniard and i think i can learn french + portuguese + italian faster than only german because they are a group of major latin lenguages as spanish.

Classical latin was not spoken in ancient days it was just a very hard literature lenguage, people 15 centuries ago spoken vulgar latin much easier than classical one. So Latin lenguages descend from vulgar latin, i won't learn classical latin as first step to learn its sons unless you wanna be catholic priest, pope or something like that, he he he.