Hindi or Spanish

Colita   Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:41 am GMT
<< Indeed it is silly to support a language you can't even speak. >>

Colete,

You don't have to support Spanish because you don't speak it all. Yopu're just a pseudo-hispanic and a hispanophile fanatic who uses google translation to write messages in Spanish. Sorry but your messages in Spanish is bad.
K.   Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:54 am GMT
Blue Tier,

Hilarious. I assure you that I have never used "Colete" or any form of that name when posting here. I am not Franco. I used "Guest" mostly
back in the days before "blanc", just like many other guests here.
Blue Tier   Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:10 am GMT
"Colete"? Hmmmmmmmm

If you're native English speakers you should have written it as "Collette" because that's how it's spelt in English, a direct adaption from French.

Anyway, that shows that you're Hispanic because two cosecutive t's or "tt" never take place in Spanish.
Bremmin   Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:20 am GMT
<<If you're native English speakers you should have written it as "Collette" because that's how it's spelt in English, a direct adaption from French. >>

Says who? There are a shitload of fucked up Americans out there with names like Meylisia (Melissa), Genyfur (Jennifer), Marqus (Markus). They think it's cool to use retarded spelling and they think it gives "individuality", when what it really gives is a "fag stamp".