Is it worth me continuing my Spanish studies...?!

Guest   Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:40 pm GMT
"It's sad that the french fanatics have to come inturrupt a civil conversation about spanish. They must be very insecure about something."-huesped.

I partially agree except I don't think it is a french fanatic. I think it is one of the German-French troll group.
Guest   Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:40 pm GMT
He speaks very good Spanis indeed. I think that he is too perfectionist.
Guest   Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:42 pm GMT
I thought about correcting something last night, but I thought I would be seen as "picky". On the other hand, striving to speak well is a good goal.

Gabriel is a good bilingual. I hope that he stops by.
Guest   Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:51 pm GMT
"Then, just think about it: so, you are having troubles with Spanish verb conjugations (past vs present, subjunctive), right? How did I learn English verbs when my native language NEVER "change" (conjugate) verbs at all? "

Xie,

Spanish is not impossibly difficult, but its verbs are a little more complicated than just "past vs present" subjunctive. This is the most complained about aspect of Spanish by learners.
Guest   Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:11 pm GMT
<< French speakers are jealous! >>

What wpuld the French speakers be jealous of Spanish? Their zero contributions in science, technology, arts, literature, and medicine? Bwa hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Guest   Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:13 pm GMT
Dear Frog, Spain has higher GDP per capita than France. Even the inhabitants of the former French colonies in Africa are now migrating to Spain because French economy is stagnated.
Guest   Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:21 pm GMT
Maybe you should argue about French and Spanish in the 20th century thread. These kinds of discussions are never resolved, never won by anyone. Steven didn't bring up the topic.
Guest   Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:25 pm GMT
French speakers are jealous, why if not would they post disruptive messages in threads about Spanish? I'm sorry to delude you, but French is declining. Relax and accept it because you can't change this reality posting nonsensery on Internet forums.
Guest   Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:33 pm GMT
<< Dear Frog, Spain has higher GDP per capita than France. Even the inhabitants of the former French colonies in Africa are now migrating to Spain because French economy is stagnated. >>

Dear Hispanic Dung Beetle, Burkina Faso and Burudi have higher GDP per capita than Spain. That's why the inhabitants of the former French colonies in Africa are now migrating to Spain because they wanted to take over the poor rats of Spain and make them Francophones.
Guest   Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:35 pm GMT
Wrong answer, they want to migrate to Spain because they want to work as our Francophone slaves in our cotton fields.
Guest   Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:36 pm GMT
Spanish speakers are paranoid and fanatics, why if not would they post disruptive messages in threads about French? I'm sorry to delude you, but Spanish is splitting into several languages. Relax and accept it because you can't change this reality posting nonsensery on Internet forums and one day you will envy that Dutch and Afrikaans are closer to each other than Castellano and Neo-Spanishes Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Guest   Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:38 pm GMT
Right answer, they want to migrate to Spain because they want to enslave the Spaniards in their cotton fields for France.
Guest   Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:39 pm GMT
What are you talking about? This is one of many Spanish threads on Antimoon. On the other hand there is not a single French thread because nobody is interested in French, not to mention messages about Spanish in them. So don't lie , frog, we don' need to hijack French threads like you do with the Spanish ones because they are non-existent. Shame on you.
Guest   Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:42 pm GMT
Not again. Let's check and see if anyone remembers the original topic.

A. Burkina Faso
B. Someone having trouble with Spanish after eight years of Spanish, the "easy" language.
C. Cotton fields
D. Beetles
E. Frogs
Guest   Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:45 pm GMT
As a compromise, could you take this discussion over to the Twentieth Century thread. It seems to be going on over there.