Wallonia must be part of FRANCE

Tiste   Sunday, January 16, 2005, 20:19 GMT
VOUS ÊTES DES BATARDS DE BELGIQUE !!!!
DE SCHANDE VAN VLOADERN!!!

vloaderen 4-ever
Tiste   Sunday, January 16, 2005, 20:21 GMT
Kenny is just another flemish kid who can't stand you walloons talking shit about us !

ps: NO, WE'RE NOT THE SAME GUY
Pierre Caroit   Sunday, January 16, 2005, 20:26 GMT
Tiste
Shut up!!! You bring dishonor on Flanders. Your talk are agressive, racist and immature...
stijn   Sunday, January 16, 2005, 20:26 GMT
wallonië is dom go vors sletn, muttens,broekpissers,...
Jan   Sunday, January 16, 2005, 20:27 GMT
Gebt greut gelaaik ! Ik kanne wel gieen west-vloms, moa kzalle tog me baaste doen

Vloandern aon de macht !
Tiste   Sunday, January 16, 2005, 20:28 GMT
Pierre Caroit

Oh am I ? Why do these people support me then ?
Fredrik from Norway   Sunday, January 16, 2005, 20:30 GMT
You just confirm the common belief that Flemings are peasant Nazis while Wallons are arrogant (but soft-spoken) aristocrats and only the King is Belgian (unless he opens his mouth, I've heard).
Pierre Caroit   Sunday, January 16, 2005, 20:30 GMT
Small country, small-minded people...
Bram   Sunday, January 16, 2005, 20:32 GMT
Vuule woalse hoern ! Oed moa junder muule wi
Pierre Caroit   Sunday, January 16, 2005, 20:32 GMT
It's not really surprising these people are supporting you...since most of the flemish voted for a far-right wing party...
Pierre Caroit   Sunday, January 16, 2005, 20:36 GMT
The Walloons make part of the french people who have created one of the greatest culture in the world, so I don't think we are "loosers" as you say...Look at the history of flanders...
Fredrik from Norway   Sunday, January 16, 2005, 20:40 GMT
But now is see why the Flemish are different from the Dutch! Constraint and common sense are bourgeois virtues very much valued in the Netherlands, I have heard, but obvioulsy not in Flanders....
Fredrik from Norway   Sunday, January 16, 2005, 20:46 GMT
Pierre Caroit:
How can you Walloon people say that you also have participated in the making of the great French culture, when in fact you have been politically separated from France for most of the last 1000 years, except the Empire of Napoleon? Did Walloon intelectuals migrate to France?

Didn't Flanders also have a great culture in the 15th and 16th century (Jan van Eyck, Rubens tec.)?
Fredrik from Norway   Sunday, January 16, 2005, 20:53 GMT
Can it be that the wild hatred some Flemings have against all things French comes from the fact that the people of Falnders were betrayed by their own upper-classes, who spoke French in the 19th century. And when you look at the names of the Belgian nobility, most of them have Dutch names, but speak French, I'm told.
pierre caroit   Sunday, January 16, 2005, 20:56 GMT
Of course, many walloon writters, poets, singers... emigrated to france or participated in wallonia to the french culture.
I didn't say that flanders has never had a great culture. But I think, there is no comparaison between an international and a national culture, if you take my meaning...
The flemish, in this forum, are insulting wallonia and the francophones when speaking dutch!!!