Languages in the EU

Guest   Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:53 am GMT
Yes, but! When they decide to abolish one child policy in China and send over their criminals (kind like Castro did)...
Guest   Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:28 pm GMT
That's what we have immigration policies in the United States. We won't accept Chinese criminals. As for Cuba's "criminals," you could be considered a criminal in that country for looking the wrong way at a poster of Castro. The people that fled Cuba are freedom-loving and hard-working, which is why we readily accept them to the United States.
Tony Montana   Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:39 pm GMT
Is true, ve vork hard, ve like freedom.
Guest   Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:24 pm GMT
YOu should know that the Cuban migrants are a successful minority. They have higher per capita income that non hispanic whites and also higher level of instruction. The only criminals are Castro and those who support him because they have destroyed Cuba which once was the pearl of the Caribbean Sea. I hope that he dies soon and capitalism and prosperity return to Cuba.
Colette von dem Vaterland   Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:16 pm GMT
I don't wish death on anyone, but I wish capitalism on everyone.
Guest   Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:28 pm GMT
I wish death on Castro and I hope it is as painful as possible. I wish deat on his bloody brother as well. They have to pay the suffering caused to the Cuban people.
Colette von dem Vaterland   Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:32 pm GMT
Guest,

I sympathize. I have a friend who is from Cuba -- he is very capitalistic, more so than most Americans. Often it is the ones who have grown up under communism who appreciate capitalism the most.
Cuban Cigar   Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:38 pm GMT
"The people that fled Cuba are freedom-loving and hard-working, which is why we readily accept them to the United States."

Yes, if only all Hispanics were like the Cubans... immigration wouldn't be viewed as the problem that it is. Cubans are also the only Republican group of Hispanics -- the rest are hard-core Democrats because the Democrats hand them all the free healthcare, welfare, food stamps, etc. The Democrats just want the votes of the non-Cuban Hispanics, that's why they promise them everything for nothing.
Skippy   Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:30 pm GMT
The rest of America's non-Cuban Hispanics are not "hard-core Democrats." In 2004, Hispanics went for Kerry only slightly more than they went for Bush, it was something along the lines of 53-47%. That's hardly substantial enough for you to make such sweeping generalizations.
Colette von dem Vaterland   Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:35 pm GMT
<<The rest of America's non-Cuban Hispanics are not "hard-core Democrats." In 2004, Hispanics went for Kerry only slightly more than they went for Bush, it was something along the lines of 53-47%. That's hardly substantial enough for you to make such sweeping generalizations.>>

Yes, I've heard that Hispanics started voting more for Republicans when W got into office -- but he is big on amnesty, which might explain it. Historically, though, Cuban Cigar is right -- Cubans have been really Republican from what I understand...
Guest   Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:35 pm GMT
VIVA CASTRO!
Guest   Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:40 am GMT
CASTRO, GUEVARRA! MARIO, LUIGI!
Skippy   Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:02 pm GMT
lol I'd pick Mario or Luigi over Castro or Guevara...
Guest   Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:58 pm GMT
Mario, Luigi??? Who are they?
Guest   Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:19 pm GMT
Italian plumbers