Pure english

Guest   Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:17 pm GMT
I think when "German/germans" is used, it's in reference not only to actual Germans, but to germanic peoples as well. That would extend to include Scandinavians, Dutch, English, Americans by and large etc
Guest   Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:04 pm GMT
<<Oh by the way, don't you know that Romans are "the" Latins? Not the Mexhicans as you think!! Yes, that cultural, military, artistic and scientific unrecheable culture flourishing when Germans were climbing on the trees. I understand your envy: you have always wanted to copy it but without success.>>

Mexicans are about as "latin" as you are. Most of the European Romance speakers that go around proudly calling themselves "latin" in an attempt to claim to be a part of Rome's past excellence, are not even of Roman descent. You are merely one of various peoples conquered by the Romans; the SUBJECTS of Rome; the descendents of Rome's low class uneducated trash, who had their original cultures replaced.

<<Assume the reality, English is a bastard language whose vocabulary stems mainly from Latin and French, instead of the languages of its same linguistic family.>>

You ridicule english for being influenced by latin, but at least it still exists and is dominating the world today; where are YOUR languages?? Where is Gaulish?? Where is Iberian?? Where is Lusitanian?? THEY ARE GONE COMPLETELY, having been supplanted by vulgar Latin. You must be so proud.
Guest   Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:32 pm GMT
The spirit and attitude expressed by Latini on this forum is akin to prejudice and racial hatred

ever an endearing quality
Guest   Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:57 pm GMT
this meaningless conversation makes me even proud to be a German. Prost!
Guest   Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:15 pm GMT
I hate everyone who is not latin with all my soul, specially the germanics.
Guesto   Thu May 01, 2008 12:57 am GMT
Ha! A full-on Latinate-Germanic war. This is funny.

One thing I have to point out is the many of the great modern inventions came from the Germanics (including Anglos and Americans). Printing press, Industrial revolution, electricity, light bulbs, telephones, cars, planes, computers, etc. Where were the Latin people on these things?
Guest   Thu May 01, 2008 3:09 am GMT
<<One thing I have to point out is the many of the great modern inventions came from the Germanics (including Anglos and Americans). Printing press, Industrial revolution, electricity, light bulbs, telephones, cars, planes, computers, etc. Where were the Latin people on these things?>>

Thanks for doing the hard work for us! Now we can reap the benefits of your labour. In a way, that makes you kind of like slaves!
Guest   Thu May 01, 2008 3:21 am GMT
<<Ha! A full-on Latinate-Germanic war. This is funny.>>

It's starting to look like the old times here at Antimoon. Sure warms my heart, too. It looks like political correctness hasn't quite put an end to the friendly sibling rivalry between the European cultures.

Perhaps there's still some of that old-time European spunk left, after all. We used to see so much spunk in centuries past -- maybe there's still a bit of hope for Western civilization?
Guesto   Thu May 01, 2008 4:50 am GMT
^ I second that!

<< Thanks for doing the hard work for us! Now we can reap the benefits of your labour. In a way, that makes you kind of like slaves! >>

And thank you for admiting that hardly any modern inventions of importance in the world have come from your culture. I give the Romans credit for many things, but only the Italians can really take any credit for them. So, your lazy culture which has been living in the past to find any greatness has been depending on the Germanic people. It must suck to know that a bunch of Barbarians have out done you so much in the field of technology.

Plus, the French can't decide if they are Latin, Gaulish, Celtic or Germanic people, so anything coming out of France can't be clearly be claimed as truly "Latin".
JLK   Thu May 01, 2008 4:52 am GMT
<<Thanks for doing the hard work for us! Now we can reap the benefits of your labour. In a way, that makes you kind of like slaves!>>

We enjoy the fruits of our labors. It's noble Latins like yourself who hand us towels and martinis on the beaches of Mallorca.
K. T.   Thu May 01, 2008 4:55 am GMT
You go to Mallorca, JLK? Hmmm, that's interesting. That reminds me of Miguel. I didn't like some of his opinions, but he had some interesting stories. I also liked it when he wrote in his native language. I wish everyone would write in their native languages here.
Guest   Thu May 01, 2008 5:33 am GMT
I wish that everyone would speak only English. It angers me when I read or hear other languages.
Guest   Thu May 01, 2008 5:35 am GMT
<<I wish everyone would write in their native languages here.>>

I'm glad no one does.

Not everyone is a polyglot like K.T.
Guesto   Thu May 01, 2008 5:36 am GMT
<< We enjoy the fruits of our labors. It's noble Latins like yourself who hand us towels and martinis on the beaches of Mallorca. >>

Ha ha ha!
Guest   Thu May 01, 2008 5:46 am GMT
Ha ha ha! What about that German whore who sucked my member last time I was in Germany?